Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Music Bingo


Why do we sometimes struggle so much with activity ideas when the solutions to our problems are already out there under our nose? All it takes is a little creativity to turn a popular game into its sisterly music version. Here, using the ever popular game of Bingo, numbers are replaced with songs (or you may choose to use song lyrics to make it more difficult). Play a song and have patients identify it by covering up the space on the board. The first to get five squares in a row has Bingo!

Click here to use some Bingo sheets I have already made.

2 comments:

  1. So funny you posted this today. :) I just adapted a version of Bingo from Rachel @listnlearnmusic that she posted on her Listen and Learn Plus membership a while back. She called hers Ipod Bingo and used her ipod to shuffle the songs. I took that idea and adapted it to my Ipad. :) No need to reinvent the wheel right!?!? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! And you know, I think the iPad would make an awesome tool for music therapists. Could you imagine if we got all our music uploaded onto it? Maybe I should be looking into purchasing one...

    ReplyDelete