Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome 2011!




Well let me just say,

HAPPY HOLIDAYS and HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm sure we've all at least considered making New Year resolutions. One of mine is to post more frequently on this blog. So look forward to more activities, ideas, and conversations to be had in 2011!

On a more personal note, I begin grad school today. I have grown up a lot since this blog first began. When I made my first post, I had no idea what my internship would have in store. Graduation was one of the best days of my life, and it was one of the reasons 2010 was so great to me. I look forward to 2011 as well. This year, I begin my first music therapy job, become board-certified, complete a thesis, and hopefully graduate by December!

I am thankful to everyone that reads this blog, especially those that check back regularly. You guys keep me motivated to continue writing.

That said, I look forward to future blogging. I hope that everyone has had an amazing start to this New Year and I hope it will be as fruitful to you as I hope it will be for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment